- Why MONISTAT?
- Different Women, Different Needs
- Seek the Truth about Yeast Infections
- MONISTAT Product Guide
- MONISTAT Treatment Finder
- Buying MONISTAT
- Information and Resources
- Contact Us
This link will take you to a Website to which this
of every Website you visit.
Take this list of questions about diabetes and yeast infections the next time you see your doctor.
- Is my diabetes causing my yeast infection?
- What are the guidelines for keeping my blood sugar levels in the controlled range
so I can help minimize future yeast infections?
- Would I get faster relief from discomfort and irritation with an OTC (over-the-counter)
topical cream like MONISTAT® or an oral prescription?
- Would a MONISTAT® 1-dose, 3-dose or 7-dose treatment be appropriate
for treating my yeast infection?
- Do I need a different dosage or product since I'm diabetic?
- If I get another yeast infection, is it all right to treat myself with an
OTC product such as MONISTAT®, or do I need to call you first?
- Will my treatment interact with any OTC or prescription medications
I'm taking for my diabetes?
- Once I start using a treatment, how long will it take before I feel relief?
How long before I'm cured of my yeast infection? What are