1 Day Treatment Plan
Maximum strength in a powerful single dose LESS MESS Ovule® that will stay in place during daily activities, even during exercise (consult a doctor before use).
Talk to your healthcare professional before using the product if you:
- Have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time or never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a healthcare professional. Your healthcare professional can answer any yeast infection questions you have as well as explain how MONISTAT® works.
- Have lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge, as you may have a more serious condition.
- Have vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Are taking the prescription blood-thinning medicine warfarin (Coumadin).
Stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, headache, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling vaginal discharge or severe vaginal burning, itching, irritation or swelling.
You should also contact your healthcare professional if you have any other medical questions.