- Why MONISTAT?
- Different Women, Different Needs
- Seek the Truth about Yeast Infections
- MONISTAT Product Guide
- MONISTAT Treatment Finder
- Buying MONISTAT
- Information and Resources
- Contact Us
This link will take you to a Website to which this
of every Website you visit.
Take this list of questions about your first yeast infection the next time you visit the doctor.
- What could be causing my vaginal yeast infection?
- What kind of treatment do you recommend for the fastest relief?
- If I do have a yeast infection, would a MONISTAT® 1, 3 or 7 day treatment be more
appropriate for me?
- Would I get faster relief from discomfort and irritation with an OTC (over-the-counter)
topical cream like MONISTAT® or an oral prescription?
- Will my treatment interact with any OTC or prescription medications I'm taking?
- Once I start using a treatment, how long will it take before I feel relief?
How long before I'm cured of my yeast infection? What are my alternatives?
- Do I have any health conditions that may increase my risk of contracting
a yeast infection?
- If I get another yeast infection, is it all right to treat myself with
an OTC product such as MONISTAT®, or do I need to call you first?
- What should I tell my partner about my yeast infection?