- Why MONISTAT?
- Different Women, Different Needs
- Seek the Truth about Yeast Infections
- MONISTAT Product Guide
- MONISTAT Treatment Finder
- Buying MONISTAT
- Information and Resources
- Contact Us
This link will take you to a Website to which this
of every Website you visit.
Take this list of questions about treating a yeast infection from antibiotics
the next time you visit the doctor.
- Can antibiotics cause yeast infections?
- If I get a vaginal yeast infection from antibiotics, what are my treatment options?
- Would a MONISTAT® 1-Day, 3-Day or 7-Day treatment be more appropriate for me?
- What kind of treatment do you recommend for the fastest relief?
- Would I get faster relief from discomfort and irritation with an OTC (over-the-
counter) topical cream like MONISTAT® or an oral prescription?
- Will my treatment interact with any OTC or prescription medications I'm taking?
- Once I start using a treatment, how long will it take before I feel relief?
How long before I'm cured of my yeast infection? What are my alternatives?
- Do I have any health conditions that may increase my risk of contracting
a yeast infection?
- If I get another yeast infection, is it all right to treat myself with an OTC product
such as MONISTAT®, or do I need to call you first?