- Why MONISTAT?
- Different Women, Different Needs
- Seek the Truth about Yeast Infections
- MONISTAT Product Guide
- MONISTAT Treatment Finder
- Buying MONISTAT
- Information and Resources
- Contact Us
This link will take you to a Website to which this
of every Website you visit.
Think you might have a yeast infection?If this is your first yeast infection or you have recurring yeast infections — one per month or three in
six months — you should consult your physician. Meanwhile, here's a quick look at some of the most common
signs of yeast infections as well as some things that could indicate there's more than a yeast infection going on.
PLEASE NOTE: It's important to consult with your doctor if this is your first time dealing with a yeast infection.
Common yeast infection symptoms:
- Vaginal itching
- Vaginal discharge that may be thick, white and lumpy like cottage cheese
- Vaginal soreness, irritation or burning
- Rash or redness on the skin outside the vagina
- Burning on urination
- Painful vaginal intercourse
If you have a yeast infection, the MONISTAT® Treatment Finder can help you
find the MONISTAT® treatment that's right for you.
Symptoms that could indicate another condition:
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- Missed periods
- Frequent urination
- Urgent need to urinate, but little urine is passed
If you have these symptoms:
Some of these symptoms might be signs of a Urinary Tract Infection or other vaginal conditions, such as bacterial
vaginosis (BV), a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or a tubal pregnancy. You should contact your doctor
or healthcare provider immediately.