Vaginal Health in Your 20s
Your 20s can be so much fun as you begin to gain the tools and independence to live the life of your dreams. Many women are just beginning to get fully acquainted with their bodies during their 20s—including what is and isn’t normal when it comes to vaginal health. At the same time, during your 20s, issues like yeast infections and UTIs can be a common occurrence. Read tips below for vaginal health in your 20s, and click the video link to hear what Dr. Alyssa Dweck, OB/GYN, author and expert on women’s health, has to say about vaginal health during this decade.
In your 20s:
- Yeast infections are common, and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about!
- If it’s your first yeast infection, talk to your healthcare provider to be sure before you treat
- Many factors can cause a yeast infection—from damp clothing to using feminine products that are not gynecologist tested
- Some symptoms of a yeast infection include itching, burning, or vaginal discharge
- MONISTAT® relieves yeast infection symptoms 4x faster than the leading prescription pill
Get answers to questions from women just like you.